Friday, March 5, 2010

Uploading Pics on facebook...

Trust me... its not easy work... I have been trying to upload my 4 gigs of pics from the CNY JB trip to facebook... the moments that we captured when we are most natural, when we had most fun, when we are feeling closest to one another... Thinking back... those three days sure was fun, visiting all my friends hometown, meeting with their family members, having dinner (mostly steamboat) with their family members and most important of all - collecting Ang Pows! XD Even though i was really exhausted by the end of the trip, for being a driver for three consecutive days, i can tell everyone here from the depth of my heart, it was all worth it, every single moment of it. ^^ I used to think, that it was a lot of trouble for me to go back to my own hometown located in Seremban since its quite far and took around 1 hour of driving from KL After this three day trip, my mindset totally changed... from KL - Seremban is so near compared to my friends' hometown. they have to drive for hours and hours and putting up with all those traffics and bumpuy roads just to get home to see their family members. I must really thank God for giving me such a rare chance to finally experience and appreciate my grandmother for living so near to KL. Anyway, i should probably get some sleep now... everybody is starting to give me nicknames such as zombies and vampire and stuffs like that since they realized i dont eat and i dont sleep... hahaha. If anyone here wants to have a look at the pics i have uploaded just go find it in facebook. Mind you i havent finish uploading it though, because it keeps failing to upload at 99%. but please stay tuned, as more pics are coming up tomorrow, same time same place XD. Goodnight... ^^

No comments: