Monday, October 11, 2010

5 Things That I Hate...

1. To see others cry... it is against my personality... all the while i have been cheerful to people around me is because i believe that emotions can spread to others around you... if you are feeling sad you would probably spread it to friends among you... this is why i would like to spread this cheerful and happy feeling as much as i can around me... but seeing others around me cry, its like a sign that tells me i have failed... sooner or later, me myself will be affected by this sad feeling as well... which is why i dont like to see people around me cry...

2. To be threatened or blackmailed... if you have known me for long enough, you will know that im a soft person inside... if you wanted something from me or wants me to do something for you, all you have to do is to ask nicely and gently. On the other hand, if you use force or threaten me to get what you want, the end result will be totally opposite of what you will get from me.

3. To guess what is in a girls mind... here's the truth, i suck at guessing a girl's mind. wouldn't it be easier if they just tell you what is in their mind and what they want straight? it gets me really frustrated knowing that you want something from me but having no idea what it is! here's the fact about me, subtle hints dont work on me, obvious hints dont work on me, and if you keep hinting me of what you want from me, you are just wasting your time. just get straight to the point and tell me what you want. the world would work wonders this way...

4. To be told or reminded to do something repeatedly... why? it shows that you do not trust me enough to do it. and if you do not trust me enough to do it anyway, why ask me to do it in the first place? get somebody that you can trust to do it for you and it will save me a lot of trouble... and it really gets me frustrated to be constantly reminded of something once every 5 minute...
A: can you pick me up at the front door of timesquare tonight at 9pm?
Me: ok sure...
(few hours later...)
A: you are picking me up at timesquare later right?
Me: yes...
A: dont forget its 9pm tonight...
Me: ok...
(few hours later...)
A: dont forget to pick me up at timesquare later at 9pm...
Me: i said i will be there and i will! what are you worying about?
A: i dont know, you might forget or fell asleep or etc etc etc
(who falls asleep at 9pm anyway???)
(just before 9pm...)
A: are you on the way to pick me up yet??? dont forget its the front door...
Me: !@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*

see how frustrating it gets everytime i get reminded of the same thing over and over again? of you do not have enough faith in me then dont ask me to do it in the first place. ask others that you have faith in.

5. To be framed and accused of something... if i say i love u with all my heart, i mean it. and i will be willing to sacrifice anything just for you to prove it to you. all you need to do is ask. but yet, it really hurts my heart when so much have been sacrificed and yet you can still deny what i have done for you with just a single sentence. by accusing me and saying that i hate you means that all that i have sacrificed for you before this means nothing to you. therefore, this tells me that in the future, i do not need to do anything to impress you because whatever i do i will only just go to waste and you will probably say that i hate you anyway in the end.

No comments: