Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Series Of Questions...

Try answering it yourselves before looking at my answers...

Do you really see ??
Do you really hear ??
Do you really observe ??
Do you really listen ??

What do you really know ??
What do you really understand ??

What can you really do ??
What can you really contribute ??
What can you really give ??

How do you really care ??
How do you really love ??
How do you really show ??
How do you really support ??

Do we really want it ??
Do we really need it ??


Who are you ??
What are you ??
Where are you ??
Where are you going ??
Where did you come from ??

Are you sure ??
Are you really sure ??








My Answers:
Yes I do see what the Lord wanted me to see
Yes I do hear
what the Lord wanted to tell me
Yes I do observe what the Lord had shown me
Yes I do listen what the Lord tells me

I know what the Lord has taught me
I understand what the Lord wanted me to do

I can be God's hand and feet
I can contribute by bringing more lives before the Lord
I can give others what the Lord had given me

I care by sharing the Lords love
I love by taking actions, not just speech
I do not need to show. Others will notice by themselves
I support by being there individually just as the Lord had done for me

Yes we really wanted to go to heaven
Yes we really needed to go to heaven

I am the Lord's child whom he loved very much
I am a human, a creation of the Lord
I am stuck in between heaven and hell. What I do now determines where I go after I die
I am going to a place with no worries also known as heaven
I came from a place with no impurities, and my mind was polluted by family and school education while i was still studying

I am sure
I am really sure


No comments: